Friday, January 14, 2011

Cast and Crew announced for "The Big Chill"

Yesterday students who auditioned for the show were notified of their speaking lines and/or backstage jobs. I am already so proud of all of the students who came to audition; it takes so much courage! I thought it was very ironic that we had an actual snow day last Monday when I was to announce the cast and crew for "The Big Chill (Hoping for a Snow Day!)" Hopefully, the weather will cooperate so we can continue our preparations uninterrupted!

A rehearsal schedule (and in some cases scripts) were included in a letter to go home to notify parents about the schedule of practices. Parents are asked to sign the form at the bottom of the letter and return it to me at school. The signature will let me know that the students (and transportation by parents) will commit to attending all rehearsals and the show on February 15.

Last week another paper was sent home to be signed only if a student cannot be present for the show in February. It's important that I know of all absences prior to the show as I plan for movement on stage.

If you can and are willing to help with any aspect of the show, please contact me via e-mail: aodom@rock-hill.k12.sc.us.

Stay warm,
Mrs. Odom

No comments:

Post a Comment